- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Choice is a hardcore adventure. It is a first-person low poly style game.
It is a story about a human who found himself in dungeon.
Choice is based on concentration, if you are not attentive enough or want to have a nap, this game may easily freak you out.
It is not the most difficult game in the world, but it will take you some time to pass it.
Your main task is to find an exit from dungeon or you will stay there forever. You need to think ahead and sometimes even use real paper or the Internet to understand and solve the quests that you will find.
Pay attention to details.You need to survive 5 levels. This will be the most difficult game test
in your life.
You will have to jump, run, lift and use various objects. You don't know
what will come in handy to you at the next level.
You will have no training phases. There will be no hints and no
checkpoints, no chance for a break or taking a deep breath.
If you die you will have to start the level anew.
So What Awaits You Here?
- First person game with VR support for enthusiasts of entire immersion.
- 5 levels: your choices in the current level will determine the Complexity Of the Next Level.
- Logical challenges, reaction and responsiveness, thinking skills and certainly the "crash test" of your nervous system.
- Death waits in every corner, suffer and pain behind every door.
We assure you that there are no impossible levels.Your survival solely
is depending on your own ingenuity, attentiveness and a little luck.
Don't give up. At the end of the game you will find a surprise. If you
will ever finish.