Rated PC Games is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
FROG X BIRD
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 Processor 3.2GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU (no onboard GPU)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 140 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard Audio
- Additional Notes: Actual requirements may be LOWER than listed; these are lowest specs tested.
FROG X BIRD description0
Enter the ribbiting world of FROG X BIRD, where daring amphibian warriors take flight atop majestic birds called Rufflebeaks in a quest to prove themselves as TOP FROG OF THE ARENA.
Grab your friends and tell those friends to grab their controllers, because it's time for a bird-battlin' spectacle that will have you leaping out of your seat!
- IT'S A LOCAL CROAK-UP: Nothing beats sittin on the couch, playin' games with your buds! Pick from a colorful cast of well-armed amphibians (and sometimes other creatures?), and fly into battle against up to three of your friends in awesome local competitive gameplay. It's the ultimate party game!
- TOADALLY AWESOME GAMEPLAY: In FROG X BIRD, you've only got one goal - knock your opponent off their bird! Dive-bomb your enemies from above or try a daring frontal assault! Just make sure to check your six, or you might be the one that gets sent flying!
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: FROG X BIRD is a game anyone can play! Pick up a controller and you'll be having a blast within minutes!
- FROGTASTIC GAME MODES: There's never a dull moment when you have so many ways to take down your pals! Each mode offers a unique spin on the core FXB game experience. It's pure bird-on-frog-on-bird combat in BATTLE MODE; take part in a fruit-grabbing frenzy in FRUIT BLAST; fight over a leaf in LEAF AWAY; or, shoot some hoops in the super-popular RIBBASKETBALL MODE! And with multiple sub-types for each mode, there are plenty of ways to customize the competition to your liking!
- HOPPING GOOD ARENAS: From bright and lively Bogshire, to the watery depths of Frogrotto, to the extreme heights of Rufflebeak Roost, take on your opponents in a variety of different arenas! BE WARNED: Some of these battlegrounds aint so friendly!
- FULL-BLOWN VO: Always know where the action stands with shots called by the enthusiastic and faithful Announcer, voiced by the legendary Jon St. John (Duke Nukem, Sonic Adventure 1+2, Guild Wars 2, Half Life: Opposing Force)!
- CONTENT FOR DAYS: Several expansion packs are in the works to expand the exciting world of FROG X BIRD with new characters, arenas, and additional game modes! It's a blast right out of the box, and only bound to get better with time!