Rated PC Games is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
- Release date: Coming soon
- Developer: Solomakha Taras
- Publisher: Solomakha Taras
- Genre: Action , Indie , Simulation , Strategy , Early Access
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Bulgarian, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Swedish
- Features: Single-player
- Requirements: View details
No King No Kingdom
- OS: Windows 7 or newer. (32x or 64x)
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Work in progress: new features may raise the bar, optimizations may lower the bar
No King No Kingdom description0
No King No Kingdom is a first person real time strategy that allows you to feel the real power of royalty. Build your kingdom, raise a large army, become a King that travels to the different lands, fight with orcs and dragons.
Build your own kingdom (build walls, towers and castles, gather resources, raise an army, research technologies)
Fight with hordes of mobs and powerful bosses, storm the castles.
Feel the unique experience in the controlling of fantasy creatures. (orcs, elves, little goblins, giant golems)
In Campaign Mode, expand your possessions by capturing villages and castles. Protect your kingdom from attacks.
Hi ! Playing Warcraft 3 or Age of empires 2, I often wanted to visit those lands, where I had built towns, castles and lead my army into a battle. That's why I decided to create a game with such mechanics.
I expect it will be interesting stuff!
Thank you for attention!