Rated PC Games is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows XP 64-bit SP2, Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit). (Not Supported - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 are not supported.)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ; 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space. Additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation and for saved games
- Video Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0* or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM drive (Disc Users only)
- Online Gameplay: Broadband connection for online activation and online gameplay - 512 Kbps or faster
- Direct X®: DirectX 9.0c
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit description6,434
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launches you into a new open-world landscape behind the wheel of the world's fastest and most beautiful cars. From Criterion, the award-winning studio behind the Burnout series, Hot Pursuit will redefine racing games for a whole new generation.
You'll experience stunning speeds, takedowns, and getaways as you battle your friends in the most connected Need for Speed game ever. Through Need for Speed Autolog and its innovative approach to connected social competition, your Hot Pursuit experience will extend beyond the console onto the web, constantly moving your gameplay in new and unique directions.
Loaded with action, this game will challenge you to become Seacrest County's top cop or most wanted racer. For the first time ever in a Need for Speed game, you'll be able to play a full career on either side of the law. Whether you're a lead-foot speeder or a cop with a mean streak, make sure your aviators are spotless and your driving record is anything but.
- Career For the first time in Need For Speed history play full careers as both cops and racers. Whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed Autolog In Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Autolog is a system that links friends directly to each others games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Cars In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the worlds most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Weapons and equipment Take down suspects with a variety of cop weapons like spike strips and call in extra support including road blocks as the chase intensifies. Racers have a range of evasion equipment at their disposal to outsmart the cops including jammers that block cop communications and jam their weapons.
- Seacrest County Explore a world inspired by the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County helps deliver the most intense cop pursuit moments ever.