Rated PC Games is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
My Riding Stables: Life with Horses
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium (or similar AMD) 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct 3D compatible graphics card with 128 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Riding Stables 2: Life with Horses description469
The Riding Stables at Mill Creek are mere ruins, but you are about to change that: stables, riding hall and guesthouse are being renovated and guests will happily pay for their stay. Your earnings will help you to build a new breeding stable and soon cute little foals frolic on the pasture with their moms. Later you will train them and sell them to trustworthy customers. Other horse owners bring their horses to be massaged by your knowing hands.
You also have your own horse, of course, which, if the two of you trained enough, you take to various cross country races. Lets win the Cup and make your dream come true!
- Cross-country races on 9 challenging tracks.
- Breeding (more than 100 possible combinations).
- Foal training, horse massage.
- Detailed graphics on horses, objects, landscapes and movements.